Tuesday 9 September 2008

Wet Weddings!



As I'm sure you all know the weather in Sussex has been appalling for the last six weeks, as it has been for most of the rest of the country. So how do you cope and how does the photographer cope on your wedding day?

I think the the most important thing is to capture your wedding day as it is not as how you might have imagined it to be. As a trained photojournalist, I'm used to having to deal with difficult conditions, bad light and reacting fast when the chips are down. I don't rely on posed pictures and can work in very low light, often without flash. In other words, I can keep shooting in conditions that others may find impossible and still deliver the goods. It is also where a reportage wedding photographer has many advantages over a traditional wedding photographer. As I spend so much time shooting the bride and groom getting ready and shooting the service, I can put together a beautiful record of your day even without any posed photos. If a photographer relies too heavily on working outside you have to wonder what the plan B is.

Wedding & Portrait
website at Tobias Key Photography.
Enquiries, please call 07962 816 481

No comments: